Master email marketing fundamentals. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge Week 2!

Question of the Week: Have you used the Content Generator yet?

VanessaM7330
Employee
The content generator is a feature from Constant Contact that helps eliminate writer's block and lets you create effective content easily. Have you had a chance to use this amazing feature? Here are some scenarios where the Content Generator can help you out:

1. Struggling to create an About Us page? Enter your company’s core values and other important company details. Then, let our Content Generator handle the rest.
  2. Want to announce a new product in a persuasive or approachable tone? You can list a product’s features, select the tone, and generate a well-written product listing in minutes.
  3. Not sure how to start a social media announcement? Include the important details for the announcement and select your tone. The Content Generator will even generate hashtags for your post!

Read our AI Best Practices Guide to get the most out of the Content Generator.

Content Generator In Action.png

Have you used it yet? What has been your experience with the Content Generator?
2 REPLIES 2
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

I recently tested the content generator. It's a pretty cool tool and helps when I run into writer's block. I like to use it for brainstorming, mostly. If I am stuck somewhere, I'll enter some content and see what the generator comes up with. Then I'll use those results to kickstart my brain and start writing fresh.

@DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth I believe you have experience with the Content Generator? 

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth
Community Coach

We find the Content Generator tool to be of great value. Often you know what you want to say, but saying it succinctly can be a challenge. When using any AI tool, it’s important to ensure the content is completely correct and in language you are comfortable with. The Content Generator is versatile. Because of the tool, you can write about any range of topics from common to more specialized subjects. We find we need to tweak the copy to get to how we want it to sound, but it still saves time because you can dive right in and start writing instead of fishing around trying to find the words to begin.

The paragraph below is this one re-written by the content generator. We would go in and re-phrase it to make the copy sound more personal but the way the generator put the ideas in order and shortened up the sentences is an improvement over the initial paragraph we wrote.

Discover the immense value of our Content Generator tool. Simplifying your message can be challenging, but with this tool, you can easily convey your thoughts effectively. Accuracy and comfort in your language are key when utilizing AI tools. The Content Generator offers incredible advantages - it's versatile and allows you to create content on a wide range of topics, from common to specialized subjects. While some tweaking may be needed to perfect the copy, this tool saves time by enabling you to dive straight into crafting your content without wasting time searching for the right words.

David Fischer

Solutions For Growth

Schedule a call

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Featured Article

Use Sections to Build Email Campaigns Faster and Improve Engagement Rates

Using Sections while designing your marketing email not only increases your own efficiency but helps you to deliver a more friendly, organized message. Check out some of the key benefits of using sections in email.

See Article

Featured Thread

Casual Conversations: What's your go-to playlist?

If you listen to music while you work, share your playlist below so we can be inspired and maybe find some new music!

View thread

Featured Thread

Ready, Set, Send Challenge: Week 2 - Designing the Perfect Email

Learn how to create emails to effectively engage with your audience and drive the results you want.

Join challenge
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
OCT 24
Engage and Convert: The Email and Social Media Power Play
2PM - 3PM EST