Now Available; SMS Marketing For Individual Business Owners!

uploading photos

CalvaryEpiscopal
Rookie

After I upload a photo to the library my option to "browse more files" or "Done" do not appear. My only option is to click on the "x" in the upper right hand corner. It says my upload was successfully discarded, however, the photo shows in my library, (which I want it to do). Please advise.

4 REPLIES 4
William_A
Administrator

Hello @CalvaryEpiscopal ,

If you're not seeing any options to confirm the upload or continue, this would indicate that you're too zoomed in, and the pop-up window for the library window is being partially cut off. I'd advise zooming out on your screen a bit (CTRL - on PC, CMD - on Mac) or setting your browser screen's zoom to 100% (CTRL 0 on PC, CMD 0 on Mac).

If the issue is that the image is showing with a green checkmark, but the bottom buttons are stuck as showing "Cancel" and "In Progress," you can safely exit that window (either through the X above or the cancel) and the checked files will have uploaded. If this is your situation, our devs are aware of the issue, and are working to address it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JanitaS2
Rookie

I am having this exact problem and the images are NOT saved when I cancel and exit out. I'm in a loop of images with green checks and no way to insert them in a document. 

LindseyL85
Rookie
0 Votes

Any idea when this will be functional again? I get the green check box, then cannot safely exit with uploaded files. I have no uploaded files. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

We don't have any ETA as this is a very new issue. The devs are still investigating. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Aug 07
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST