cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing contacts in a segment

Frequent Visitor

Removing contacts in a segment

I have created a segment of contacts who have not opened our emails in the last 6 months and I want to either make them inactive or delete them altogether. How do I do this? Thank you in advance!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Removing contacts in a segment

Hi @MonicaM7 

That's a great question! The good news is you can add this segment into a separate contact lists. You can then delete the contacts from your account. You also have the option of exporting a copy of these segmented contacts and unsubscribing them through a bulk upload. Though it's important to point out you won't see the option to do a bulk upload of unsubscribes unless you first enable the advanced email permissions options for your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.