Introduce Yourself to the Community

Nick_S
Administrator

Welcome to the Constant Contact Community! We are thrilled to have you here. Our goal is to provide you with new ideas, valuable marketing insights, and helpful advice to drive results for your business through your Constant Contact account.

Whether you're a newcomer or a seasoned member, we want to get to know you better. Please introduce yourself and share a bit about your role and what you hope to gain from being a part of this community.

• What is your name?
  • Tell us about your small business or nonprofit and the work you do there.
  • What do you enjoy most about running your own business or nonprofit organization?
  • Share any fun passions or areas of interest, even if they’re not directly related to your marketing endeavors!

We’re excited to connect with each and every one of you!

After you’ve shared a bit about yourself, you might be thinking… What's next? We’ve got you covered.

Content Manager

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

132 REPLIES 132
Chris-S
Administrator

Welcome @ELISHAK2!

We have a variety of resources to help get you started. I recommend our Getting Started area. which provides steps on account setup and other basics. There is also our Marketing Strategis area which has numerous write-ups on our various offerings from Email Marketing, SMS, and more.

If you have any hesitations, please, feel free to ask

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

user34557
Rookie

Hello Nick, my name is Charlene Britt, and I've recently stepped into the role of Market Manager and Community Garden Administrator in Snellville, Georgia. We have a fantastic farmers market and community garden that runs year round. My background is in hospitality, but I've always been passionate about promoting a healthier lifestyle through clean eating and staying active. This role feels like a perfect fit for me since I practice what I preach and want to use this platform to educate our community on the nutritional and economic benefits of supporting local farmers and artisans. I'm eager to connect with my target audience, share upcoming events, boost visibility, provide valuable content, engage consumers, and ultimately attract more visitors to our markets.

My husband and I have a beautiful blended family of 5 incredible children, 2 amazing daughter-in-laws who so graciously brought into this family the most cherished gifts anyone can ever receive our 2 precious granddaughters Rebecca and Emberly. Oh and our family would not be complete without crazy, sweet Sadie, our black lab border collie who loves us all unconditionally.  Doing life together is what we do best, Sunday Funday family dinner, game nights, beach vacation and skiing adventures are just some of our guilty pleasures.

I sure that was plenty of insight into who I am and what I aspire to do.  I look forward to any suggestions, recommendations or resources to assist me in my endeavors!

Chris-S
Administrator

Grettings @user34557 

Kudos on taking on the responsibilities of being both Market Manager and Community Garden Administrator. Your dedication to promoting better well-being and showing support for nearby farmers and artists is truly admirable.

Based on your sharing, it appears that your sincere passion and individual dedication to maintaining a healthy diet and active lifestyle will be well received by the community. Here are some recommendations to help you begin:

1. Leverage Social Media: Share the stories behind the farmers, artisans, and even specific products at the market. T

2. Community Engagement: Hosting workshops or small events (e.g., cooking demos, gardening tips) can draw in both regular visitors and new faces. These events can also highlight the nutritional and economic benefits of buying local, which you’re passionate about.

3. Email Campaigns: Sending out regular newsletters can help keep your audience engaged and excited about upcoming events, market updates, and seasonal recipes. By including personal anecdotes, such as sharing your family traditions or Sadie's adventures, you can make the newsletters feel more relatable and inviting.

4. Collaborations: Partnering with local fitness groups or schools could widen your reach. For instance, organizing family-friendly activities or challenges around healthy eating could be a great way to involve the community, especially with your focus on promoting an active lifestyle.

Looking forward to hearing more about your journey!

Best regards,

Registrar
Rookie
  • Paul Cudney - I am new to the Constant Contact Community
  • As the Registrar for the INCOSE Los Angeles Chapter I generate and manage registration sites for the Chapter's events and manage email message publicity.
  • I most enjoy offering emerging professionals opportunities to improve their skills.
  • My Board of Directors is like a family, with all its blessings and challenges.
ACTIVATE
Community Coach
0 Votes

Paul great to have you here! thanks for sharing your background and marketing angle. How long have you been using Constant Contact? Sounds like there are a number of great ways to use it with your membership and board and prospective members. Is INCOSE specific to CA or are their chapters in other states?

P.S. fun fact my father was an engineer in the Army

Aaron Wesley Means

ACTIVATE Business Solutions

Visit my website

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

user6529
Rookie
0 Votes

HI.

My name is Laura. I am the Director for Children and Family Ministry for a church. I am fortunate to have a Committee that worked together to decide on and design a logo for our ministry and a look for our newsletter. Constant Contact allows me to  simply click "copy" on last week's newsletter, and I can either keep last week's content or delete and add new content. I just watched the challenge videos 1 and 2 and I have learned so much. Both experts were very on point with the info I was looking for. Now I was wondering if there are trending optimal times when people open their emails during the day. Thanks for this series! :smileyface:

user6529
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi. I am Laura. I create a newsletter every Friday about the programs and Sunday School curriculum we offer at our church. I am the Director of Children and Family Ministries. I found the link to an example of our newsletter. It represents our newsletter much better than the screenshot I took earlier. ( I came back to edit my intro, but could not locate it.) I appreciate the ability to click "Copy" and have instant access to the template each week. Plus, I am able to keep content that I need to share with the readers again, but yet be able to delete and add content. The 2 videos I just watched were very helpful and I plan to incorporate the tips into the next newsletter. Thanks! Here is the link to the newsletter : https://Conta.cc/4elSL98 .

I am looking forward to Week 3's tips.

Laura :smileyface: 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST