The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Can I send forms to gather responses?

Highlighted

Can I send forms to gather responses?

Brand new email marketer here and brand new to Constant Contact. My company is hosting a free seminar and we're providing dinner for our guests who RSVP'd. I included a Word doc with the food choices and I see that people are clicking on it but I'm not getting any responses. I'm not sure how to go about collecting people's responses - the menu is pretty specific. If I use a Google Doc instead, won't that make it so everyone is editing the same document? Does Constant Contact allow me to send a form and gather responses? What should I do?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Can I send forms to gather responses?

Hey there @ElisaR68 ,

There's a few different methods that would work well for what you need to gather responses:

Within your account you could create a Survey to collect responses. Simply have the questions structured so your contacts can select what they want.

You could also use a Lead-Generation Landing Page to accomplish a similar goal where people enter what they want.

The most straight-forward method may be creating a Google Form for people to fill out what they want.

With each of these methods you'd simply link that form in an email campaign, and send that campaign to your contacts.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured