How do I make a HTML coded email newsletter responsive?

carolb476
Consulting & Training

Can it be stored as a template and converted to be responsive...? Today the column widths are set at 600 and 300 respectively and the boxes are centered.

The email newsletter renders the full screen when it is vertical (probably because the table widths are set at 600?  However, now that I have imported it into Constant Contact, I want it to render in the center of cell phones when the phones are turned horizontally. Please advise.

4 REPLIES 4
carolb476
Consulting & Training

How do I make a Html coded email newsletter responsive?
Can it be stored as a template and converted to be responsive...? Today the column widths are set at 600 and 300 respectively and the boxes are centered.

The email newsletter renders the full screen when it is vertical (probably because the table widths are set at 600?  However, now that I have imported it into Constant Contact, I want it to render in the center of cell phones when the phones are turned horizontally. Please advise.

William_D

Hello @carolb476 ,

If you're having technical issues building your HTML email, we ask that you call our general support so they can get you to our higher level technical team for troubleshooting. However, they're not going to be able to provide exact coding for building your email, as it's expected you're able to code HTML when building with it. 

For an overview of building emails using the custom code editor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
carolb476
Consulting & Training

The email renders differently o my phone and in Outlook 2016 for desktop... I will need them to help me understand why it renders correctly in your preview; however, when it get to the Outlook server it does not render correctly?

carolb476
Consulting & Training

duplicated response; however, my question is still unanswered.