moving from another provider to constant contact (mailing list forms) and woocommerce

user439808
Participant

moving from another provider to constant contact (mailing list forms) and woocommerce

Hello 

I would like to receive a flow directions to how i can move from another provider to constant contact (mailing list forms) and woocommerce.
I don't feel safe to do it by my self.

Can anyone tell me what to do step by step?

Thanks

Yael

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @user439808 ,

It looks like you spoke with our chat support, and we weren't able to make the Website Builder work for you due to the lack of a particular language character capabilities. We've made sure to pass along this feedback to our WSB devs.

We can also confirm that your account was cancelled as requested. If you need us to manually resend the confirmation, just let us know.

Thank you for trying out Constant Contact, and should you ever need our service or assistance again please don’t hesitate to reach out! We wish you the best with your marketing endeavors!

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.