How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Simple way to delete multiple contacts at once from a segmented list of contacts.

I wanted to delete all our contacts who have not opened our emails in the last two years.  I created a segmented list from all of our varied email lists.  There is no simple way to just delete them.

I had to chat with support who had to walk me through a very convoluted process.  There is nothing in the knowledge base for this.

You have to first create a new list with all those contacts that you want to delete. (Not at all intuitive.)

Then you have to go to your email list and click on manage lists and chose all the other lists except that one.

Then you can delete the contacts from those lists, and then you have to delete the new list and all the contacts in it.

I suggest that the developers work out a method for choosing all the contacts on the segmented list and create a way to delete them from all the lists they came from in one step.

11 Comments
BrianD88748
Rookie

1. Make a segment option for "Never Opened and Email" with an open date range.

2. Allow Delete or Unsubscribe option from Segment List.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More