cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Privacy Policy/Terms and Conditions Acceptance Checkbox on Signup Form/Landing Page

Occasional Organizer

Adding Privacy Policy/Terms and Conditions Acceptance Checkbox on Signup Form/Landing Page

How can I install a custom checkbox on signup forms and landing pages to require individuals subscribing to my emails to accept my privacy policy and terms and conditions? How can I post a link on signup forms and landing pages to my privacy policy and terms and conditions?

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Adding Privacy Policy/Terms and Conditions Acceptance Checkbox on Signup Form/Landing Page

@ErnestL79

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! You can add custom fields to your Sign-Up Forms by following these steps. Once you have created your custom field, you will then be able to add it to your Sign-Up Form in the Contact Fields section.

Unfortunately our system does not currently have a feature where you can link to an outside source on the Sign-Up Form. I will certainly submit your feedback to our developers. It's great insight for our developers to review as they map out future updates for the product. I have tracked it in your account for them to see. I also encourage you to check out our Feedback area of the Community where you can post any additional feedback you have and chime in with other customers sharing their ideas.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!