Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Overall font & color option

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

There is always an issue with fonts too. When I do a campain and highlight the text and change it to lets say "Times New Roman" when the campaign sample comes through it comes through with the default text. I have tried numerous times to go back and change it again and the same thing happens. So, then I have to delete the copy, use notepad copy the text in there and then place the text into my template again, and then it works. Ugh!!

1 REPLY 1

Hello @DEALPOINTMERRILL. I'm so sorry that you're having trouble having your fonts display correctly. I do see that you are using Notepad to resolve the issue but I also wanted to point out another way you can edit your text. After highlighting the problem text, click on "Clear Styles" in the formatting menu and select "Selected Text". This should also help to clear out any formatting that could be causing the text to change when you send a preview to your inbox.

clearstyles.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!