Check for Errors not picking up links

MeriJoP
Rookie
0 Votes

When I use the Check for Errors tool prior to scheduling an email, I does not pick up any of the links in the email. The current email has about 20 links for webpages, emails , and google forms. This is a fairly recent development. Any ideas? All the links are live and correct. 

10 REPLIES 10
William_A
Administrator

Hello @MeriJoP ,

It looks like this is a very recent issue our devs have seen come up regarding the Check for Errors tool. I've tracked the issue to your account, and our devs will notify you directly when they have an update regarding the issue. Due to how new this issue is, we don't have an ETA from them on an update. 

For future replies:

We will update this thread accordingly if and when the issue is considered resolved by the devs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
0 Votes

Hello, William A, 

We have the same problem-- "Check for Errors" insists there are no links in any of our emails, but they all have working links and buttons. Should I create a new post about this to be notified when a fix is available? Or is this message sufficient?

I've tracked the issue to your account, @MetalConstructionAssociation .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
kcolombini
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

We have the same issue. 

user16492
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi William, 

This is happening for us too. Check for Errors" insists there are no links in any of our emails, but they all have working links and buttons. Should I create a new post about this to be notified when a fix is available? Or is this message sufficient?

Thanks, 

Rebecca

StephenH1
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, William A, 

We have the same problem-- "Check for Errors" insists there are no links, but they have working links and buttons. Should I create a new post about this to be notified when a fix is available? Or is this message sufficient?

Women_of_NSCI
Rookie
0 Votes

We have the same problem.  It says there are no links, even when there are.

TimP09
Rookie
0 Votes

We too have the same issue, will this effect deliverability at all or is it just a CC glitch that is on your end?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @TimP09. This specifically won't impact deliverability, but there are other things to consider separate from the check for errors feature, such as optimized subject lines and sending addresses. I've noted the issue on your account.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
SRVAssociations
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

srvinfo(at)srv(dot)org   has this issue too.  Please include us in the follow up.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST
OCT 02
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 2:30PM EST