Check for Errors not picking up links

MeriJoP
Rookie
0 Votes

When I use the Check for Errors tool prior to scheduling an email, I does not pick up any of the links in the email. The current email has about 20 links for webpages, emails , and google forms. This is a fairly recent development. Any ideas? All the links are live and correct. 

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MeriJoP ,

It looks like this is a very recent issue our devs have seen come up regarding the Check for Errors tool. I've tracked the issue to your account, and our devs will notify you directly when they have an update regarding the issue. Due to how new this issue is, we don't have an ETA from them on an update. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
0 Votes

Hello, William A, 

We have the same problem-- "Check for Errors" insists there are no links in any of our emails, but they all have working links and buttons. Should I create a new post about this to be notified when a fix is available? Or is this message sufficient?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

I've tracked the issue to your account, @MetalConstructionAssociation .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST