cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My active email automation campaign doesn't send out emails!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

My active email automation campaign doesn't send out emails!

Hi, 

I have an active email automation campaign called "Your Executive Chair" with 7 emails on it. The first email is scheduled to be sent immediately after a contact is added, the second email is scheduled to sent emails 1 day after the first email was sent, the third email is set to be sent after 1 hour the second email was sent and so on...

Two days ago, after the first email was sent, I decided to edit the second email, so I paused the automation and edited the second email, then I made the automation active again. Although the campaign is active since yesterday it didn't send out the second and third emails! What is wrong?!

Could you please help me to fix this problem?

I would appreciate your help.

Regards, 

Hannaneh

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: My active email automation campaign doesn't send out emails!

@IraR19

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear your Autoresponder series is not sending properly. I took a look at your account and see exactly what you mean. I have escalated this issue to our upper technical team and they will review this and reach out to you when they are back in the office tomorrow. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.