Add Comments or Notes box to Questions in Survey

I tried to use the new survey form but found it missing a lot of things I liked about the "legacy" format. I missed adding a Comment even after multiple choice and other types of questions. The question types before offered more variety and flexibility: I am not sure you can do this with the new format. - Multi-Select Multiple Choice - Select one or more answer options - Rate Items on a Scale ( Continue editing / No change ) Also, why could we not import an old survey and revise it in the new layout? Thanks, Malui Schloss, Society for Technical Communication NY

1 Comment
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @STCNYMetro. I have a few points to address.

I'm going to open this idea up for voting in regards to the request of letting respondents add a comment to a question block.

With "Multi-Select Multiple Choice", this can be done using the Checkbox question block where multiple answers can be selected. Rating on a scale is available within the survey page product. Was there another style you were looking for that was available through our legacy survey?

Legacy surveys cannot be imported due to the difference between the two editors.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More