We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Adding Sign Up forms to Wordpress

user224121
Participant

Adding Sign Up forms to Wordpress

I've read the directory, I've done everything they say to do. The Universal Code is added in the Footer 1 widget area (which I did on the dashboard because I couldn't do it in the Customiser), there are no pop ups. I've tried adding the inline code on my Elementor homepage in text and in a Custom HTML, no luck. I also tried adding it to my About page in Text Editor too, nothing changed. I checked and refreshed every time.

I just want somewhere for people to subscribe, but nothings working.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @user224121 ,

Wordpress doesn't allow 3rd party javascript, so you won't be able to use our Inline or Pop-up forms with a website built in it. You'll need to use the Wordpress integration to get it setup.

Installing the Constant Contact-Wordpress Integration

Creating the form for the CTCT-WP Integration

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.