Can't Save and Needing to Refresh? Waste of my time!

DanaV.A
Consulting & Training

Can't Save and Needing to Refresh? Waste of my time!

I'm voicing the same as many complaints I've ready. 

1. No email to send support messages to. I don't tweet and I don't necessarily like to air my dirty laundry for an entire community when the issue can be resolved discreetly. Since that's not an option, I'm making my complaint here. 

2. I have limited time when I sign onto CC to send an email out to a group of people. It's happened to me many times now, over the course of my subscription (in the past year), where I'll be updating an email and I get an error that it's can't save changes or it's a forced refresh and none of my changes are saved. This is completely frustrating and only seems to happen with this program. I've attempted signing out, signing back in, etc. to no avail. 

It would be nice if you would post when you are having system issues and when they'll be resolved so we're not wasting our time working on an email that will be lost anyway. This has me seriously consider why I would continue my subscription with CC when there are many other platforms who offer the same service. Please advise! Not happy.

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @DanaV.A,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Another option to reach us on Sundays can be to direct message us on Facebook so that it is private. The Community is also a public forum but direct messaging us on Facebook or Twitter is not. When you update an email address, are you receiving that error message under contacts? Can you give us a screenshot please? Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.