Creating segment with tags not working?

LeslieH4589
Participant

Creating segment with tags not working?

I am trying to create a segment using tags (I'm in a trial account). I've uploaded contacts each with a number of tags, one of which is "LTE". The tag has been created in the list of tags. Following this sequence, CC does not find my tagged contacts: Create Segment > Choose Criteria Block: Tags > Select tagging: Tagged with > Select a tag: LTE > Save
1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! I followed the instructions you provided and was able to create a segment which I titled Support Test - LTE tag. It took a few minutes, but it did pull 18 contacts which matched the 18 people with that tag. You are running the segment exactly right, and I would expect it to have worked without issue.

We will need some additional information to help us determine what caused the segment to not work properly:

• Did you get any kind of error or messaging? 
  • Did you have the same issue when you ran the other two segments?
  • Did you add or remove contacts from the tag after you ran the segment?
  • Did you refresh the segment at any time? 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.