Edit a segment of contacts

LoeschG
Participant

Edit a segment of contacts

If I have used the segment feature to determine what contacts, from a specific list, are not reading our Constant Contact emails, am I able to take these names off my original list directly from the segment area. For example: I have a list of 20 Prospects (Prospect List) . I run a segment on that list and it determines that 10 of those 20 from the Prospect List are not reading my CC emails. Can I take those 10 non-readers off my Prospect List directly from the Segment area rather than go back to the Prospect list and individually take them off?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @LoeschG ,

At this time there isn't a "remove from list" option directly in the segments. To accomplish what you're wanting, there are some roundabout ways to do it. Either:

• Open the contacts dashboard in a separate browser tab, and go into the applicable list to manually remove the contacts, or
  • Create a list from the segment, go into that segment list, select-all the contacts > Actions > Remove from list > select the list you want to remove the segmented contacts from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.