Emails Distorted in Gmail Mobile

PamelaG90
Occasional Participant

Emails Distorted in Gmail Mobile

Can someone please tell me why my emails are distorted in gmail on mobile devices?IMG_1090.PNGIMG_1089.PNG See images. Apple Mail verses Gmail on my iphone. 

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @PamelaG90,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Looking at your screenshots I am not sure I see what is distorted. Your images may not look exactly the same due to your phone shrinking them to fit the size of your screen. Can you give us some additional information if it's not just the images you are seeing as distorted? Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
PamelaG90
Occasional Participant

It's the not images but how the copy flows with the images. You can see on the top image I provided that the copy is stacked neatly above the photo. On the bottom image from Gmail on my iPhone, the copy extends in an awkward column with a tiny photo at top. It seems like Constant Contact emails are not automatically reformatted for Gmail mobile? Is there a work around for this?

Hi @PamelaG90 Thank you for reaching out to us. The mobile stacks and flows from left to right from the version you created in the editor. The result depends on which blocks you have chosen to use in the editor. For example if the image is placed with wrap around text ( when you place the photo a pink rectangle appears in the editor) it will show up differently than if you place the image above or below text (when you place the photo a pink line appears in the editor) If you need further assistance please reach out to us. conta.cc/2BcQMt1 - Contact Support

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.