Event Registration Error: we´ve experienced an error processing your request ??

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Event Registration Error: we´ve experienced an error processing your request ??

Hi,

The error is being received on the registration form for ' A Summer Intensive on The Public Procurement & Disposal of Property Act No. 1 of 2015'.

Yes, please do and I will make the adjustments accordingly.

Much Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Event Registration Error: we´ve experienced an error processing your request ??

Hi @Caribbean_Procurement

Thank you for letting us test this out within your account. I was able to register successfully which is normal due to what we found is happening. I have canceled my registration as wel within your account.

This error is being caused by a system issue within the country selection menu for registration on the event. If the registrant chooses any country other than the US or Canada, it will result in the erorr your registrants are seeing. 

The best thing to do is to remove the country requirement from the registration form. If you need to ask for the country, please use an open-ended question to request that from the registrant.

I've notated in your account that you're affected by this. Let us know if you have any questions!

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hi Marissa,

I have adjusted the reg form as per your advice and submitted an attendee.... it works!!!

Thank you for the prompt and efficient assistance.

Regards.

Highlighted

Glad to hear @Marissa_R was able to help! Thanks for the update :)

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!