GoDaddy and Sign up form recaptcha error?

RoxanaP11
Retail

GoDaddy and Sign up form recaptcha error?

Hi, 

My website is through GoDaddy and I added the pop up sign up form from Constant Contact, but there's an error. The edge/icon is cut off but it says reCaptcha. How do I resolve this? 

I've called the Constant Contact support number and I was told it was on GoDaddy's side to help. I've also called GoDaddy and they said it's the verification of the reCaptcha from your end. 

Error Recaptcha.PNG

Thank you,

1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. This is a known issue that I have tracked on your behalf. If/when we get an update oe fix for this issue we will let you know via email.

It appears that this is due to the pop-up/inline code being inserted as an iFrame on GoDaddy - and from what we can tell they don't have an alternative way to insert the code. The current workaround is to use a Lead Generation Landing Page and link it to some text or a button. 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.