How to filter least engaged by lists?

HannahsTreasure
Regular Participant

How to filter least engaged by lists?

Hello!
How do you filter the least engaged contacts by list?  For example, I want to see the least engaged contacts on my Active Volunteer list because the emails I send to them aren't relevant if they aren't active.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @HannahsTreasure ,

I'd recommend setting up a segment with the following criteria:

• List Membership > On List > Active Volunteer
  • Contact Activity > Engagement > is > Least Engaged

For a visualization of how it would look when selecting the criteria:

Screenshot 2021-07-29 105531.jpg

From there you can send an email to that segment, or add that segment of contacts to a list of their own for further management/deletion.

One course of action to consider is creating a simple email letting those contacts know that your reporting isn't showing as much engagement from them, so you'll be removing them from future mailings. Then include a link in the email to a landing page sign up form where they can sign back up, if they're ever interested in doing so. Then send the email to that segment / newly created list, and delete the contacts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.