Preview Mode

BryantR4
Occasional Participant

Preview Mode

My campaign went by email. When people click on the links it takes them to the sign in page â ¦ in preview mode apparently. Not clear how to me how this happened and what to do about it.
3 REPLIES 3
BryantR4
Occasional Participant

I sent a Constant Contact flyer to my email list. It contains links to a podcast. When people click on the links they're taken to the CC email sign-in page. I apparently sent the item in Preview mode so they're not being taken to the content pages in the link. I don't understand how I did this … or what to do about it now. Thanks for your help.

William_D

Hello @BryantR4 ,

It looks like you pasted the podcast links as plain text in the email's text box, but linked to one of your landing page sign-up forms. Since you've already sent the email all you can do is copy it, edit the text to actually go to the respective links for the podcasts, then send out again.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
BryantR4
Occasional Participant

Thanks much for your advice. Will give it a try.