Registration Count

PatD748
Participant

Registration Count

Friday, when my registration for an event closed, I had THREE people registered. Yesterday, I found e-mails of payments for people not showing as registered. Today, the day of the event, 21 show as registered. WHY?

3 REPLIES 3
MaryL743
Participant

I have had a LOT of problems with Constant Contact lately. Couldn't send emails last week. This week, I use my click through stats to report to my boss, and they are completely incorrect. The numbers are not accurate. It shows people clicked on our registration page when they did not. I called support and they said they are aware of the problem and have been working on it. HOW ABOUT LETTING YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS KNOW WHEN THERE IS AN ISSUE AND THEIR DATA IS INCORRECT?

Hello @MaryL743,

I'm very sorry to hear about the experience you have had with Constant Contact. You are correct we experienced a system issue the previous week that has since been addressed, but I apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

I can appreciate wanting to be informed when an issue occurs. Using the system issue as an example, we tried our best to broadcast it through multiple support channels, social media channels, and within accounts as well. There are other issues, like the inaccurate reporting, that can be harder to diagnose as they happen to a smaller percentage of users or we might not know which users it is affecting until we're informed. I am sorry tyou are experiencing the issue and it has been tracked with our upper level of support. You will be notified when it has been resolved. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Lucas_D
Employee

Hi @PatD748,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that you experienced this issue. I will like to look into this further for you. Could you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the title of the event and a reference to this post? Thank you.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing