Side by Side - font sizes on mobile

Occasional Participant

Side by Side - font sizes on mobile

I created an email, and notice that although font sizes are the same throughout, the side by side section displays with smaller fonts when viewed on mobile. Are there any solutions or workarounds?

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @JulieL54 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your email! I apologize your text is not displaying with the correct font size. I have taken a peek at your most recent email and was able to replicate this same experience. Was any of this text copied and pasted from an outside source? We have seen cases where pasting text from an outside source directly into an email campaign can carry over problematic formatting with it. I was able to remove this font size change through copying your text and pasting it as plain text into a brand new text block. This is something you can see in the Support Copy of your campaign that is available in your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

In Constant Contact it looks fine, but on mobile, when I send a test email from your support version and open it, the fonts appear smaller in the side by side sections.

Hi @JulieL54 

Thank you for following up with these details! I can see you also reached out about this experience in a second post in the Community. We have responded to this post with more information as well as a workaround.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

I created a new text block and copied directly from notepad into my email. I am still seeing the same results. the side by side section text size is smaller than my other sections when viewing on mobile.

Hi @JulieL54 

I apologize you are still having this experience after taking the suggested troubleshooting steps. Please email us a screenshot of what you are seeing along with the email client and type of mobile device you are using to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. Once we get these details we can continue to troubleshoot this further for you!

Frankie.P