Tech support

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Tech support

It is very frustrating to have an issue and have to call 2 separate days, have to wait 20+ minutes each time and still not have your issue resolved.  The only solution was to send a link that we have already visited and give us instructions that we have already used.  Again very frustrating.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Tech support

Hi @LauraSCI2015 

I apologize for the experience you've had with our Support! We are currently experiencing a higher than normal call queue which can cause a longer wait time. With that said, I can see you were able to connect with our Support team about the ownership of your account. Although we are unable to go into your account's details here in the Community we can go over some of our basic policies. For instance, due to account security, we are unable to make any edits to the account owner listed on file. If this owner still apart of your company we recommend getting in contact with them for their login information and manually updating any necessary information in the system. Only in cases where the account owner is no longer apart of the company and you can no longer get in touch with them under any circumstances are our phone Support able to look into any account access process that may be available.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured