Tutorial: Adding an Inline Form to Your Website

AlexK0138
Participant

Tutorial: Adding an Inline Form to Your Website

I'm not understanding the forms concept in Constant Contact website builder (I'm used to either writing HTML or using WordPress or enterprise-level CMS). It seems easy to add an "Section" for a "Contact form," but within the site, I also need a "Register for the Hunger Walk" signup form and a "Sponsor a Team or Walker" form and possibly other forms. 

I've created the "Sponsor a Team or Walker" form within the "Signup Forms" function, and I now want to include it on two separate pages within the website. But I'm not understanding how to do that. How to I copy/paste the inline code into the appropriate web page? Does each form have its own unique inline code (otherwise, how does the system know to pull the correct form)? 

Also, is there an option to view/edit HTML code within the Constant Contact website builder program?

Thanks for any help!

DH

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @AlexK0138 ,

You can only have one pop-up and one inline form operating per account since they all use the same universal code. For additional forms or temporary forms, I'd recommend using the Landing Page sign up forms, as you can have an unlimited numbers of those with their unique URLs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.