Visible Java Script embedded in email

MicaelaL23
Participant

Visible Java Script embedded in email

I keep getting these visible messages embedded in my email when I send it out.  It is very distracting and takes away from the style and messaging.  What does it mean and how do I get rid of it?  I can't see it in the editor, but it is visible in the preview and sent email.

@media print { .ms-editor-squiggler { display:none !important; } } .ms-editor-squiggler { all: initial; display: block !important; height: 0px !important; width: 0px !important; }

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @MicaelaL23. Do you happen to be using an extension called "Microsoft Editor Spelling and Grammar Checker"? We've seen a few instances of this code appearing when the extension is turned on. When it is turned off, the code will not appear in preview and a test email. You will need to make a copy of the affected email once it is turned off and continue to make edits there.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.