help with branding direct from website

JoyceL279
Participant

help with branding direct from website

I am a brand new user. I clicked on the button for help with branding the email using the website. I put in Thepetcottage.org (we are a pet sanctuary) and it came back with dentistry. Either I misunderstand the help the button offered, or something went awry in the background.
1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi !

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! The dentist image that is showing on the branded template is actually one of five images pulled from the Sponsors and Partners section of your home page.  Some websites and website themes make it difficult for our template brander to pull the correct information. This is a known issue that we are currently tracking, and I have tracked this on your behalf.

I recommend either updating a standard template with your logo and colors - the blank template may be a good one to start with, or having our Professional Design team make a custom template for you - Custom templates start at $79 and take 3-4 business days.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.