"Did not open" Segmentation Not Working

AzinM
Participant

"Did not open" Segmentation Not Working

We are trying to send an email to contacts who "did not open" a specific email and it's coming up as 0 contacts match the segmentation. BUT, when I go into the individual campaign, it says there are 1,480 contacts who did not open this email. Is this a glitch? Can this be resolved?

This is a huge tool for us as we are trying to send additional emails to those who did not open a specific email and are on a particular list. 

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @AzinM ,

The higher level technical team and ours were able to recreate the issue you're describing with some emails, so they're going to take your case and do some more investigating. They'll be reaching out to your account's email address within the next four business days with an update. You may also see additional segments created and deleted during this time.

In the meantime, you can create lists from an email campaign's reporting by going to the report you want (i.e. Did Not Open) selecting everyone, selecting "Add to List" under the Actions button, then either putting them into an existing list or making a new one to place them in.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Shadyhollowresort
Occasional Participant

It wont let me delete contacts if they are on another list. most of my contacts are on several lists. 

Amy_Y
Employee

@Shadyhollowresort If you need to delete contacts, navigate to contacts and select those that you want to delete. This will delete the contacts from all of the lists that they are on. If you are trying to remove contact from a list, but not delete them that would be a different workflow. https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/33916-Remove-Contacts-from-a-Specif...

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.