cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Upload Not Working in Safari

Upload Not Working in Safari

Trying to upload images to my library, and not a single image will upload successfully. Each one says "error, please try again later". Is anyone else having this problem over and over again????

96 Comments
Regular Visitor
I can't load regular, not large JPGs onto Constant Contact. These are the same types of files I have been using for year. Please look into this glitch.
Frequent Visitor
I get an error message and all the "details" say is that it cannot process the upload. It is 111kb jpeg image, 600px wide x 200px high. Help!!!
Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
I've tried decreasing image size, file size, file format... everything I can think of and the image won't load and the error message simply says we're having trouble processing your request, please try again. Well, I don't know how many more times I can try again.
Regular Visitor
You've changed the system and I can't upload anything - whats going on?

HI Alyson,

I'm so sorry to hear this is happening. What type of file is the image and what browser are you working in?

Thanks!

Occasional Visitor

I'm having the exact same problem -- going on 2 days now and I really need to get an email out! I've tried all of those things, and nothing is working. I'm trying to upload a JPEG file. Any tips?? Thank you!!

Occasional Visitor

And my browser is Safari

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for the detail. Do you have another browser on your computer you can try uploading from? We're aware of and working to resolve some problems with uploading in Safari but you should not have any problem in another browser. Firefox and Chrome are great and are available as free downloads online.

Thanks for your patience. We will update as soon as we have mooe information. 

I am trying to upload a image and it is not working.
Occasional Visitor
I am getting a vague error message when I try to upload images with the new interface. I even tried uploading images that I know uploaded without trouble last week.
Occasional Visitor

I am having trouble with the new interface as well.  Even uploads that worked last week are not working now??

HI Brad,

Are you working in Safari or another browser?

Occasional Visitor

I'm working in Firefox now, and having much better luck with uploads! Thanks so much for your help, Hannah!

Occasional Visitor
I tried to upload image 429 kb size, is this a limitation? 429 kb
Occasional Contributor
I can no longer upload logos or images to the library. What happened?
Occasional Visitor
Every time I upload a picture it says there is an error. I never had ay problems before this new update.
This new photo upload interface doesn't allow me to upload my photos
I am receiving upload errors when I try to upload PDF's from "My Computer" to the specific folder in my Library. argh
Regular Visitor
I am unable to upload either PDFs or JPGs with the new interface! Mac OS 10.6.8, Safari version 5.1.9. Help! I need to send our newsletter. Thanks.
Occasional Visitor
For two days now I have been unable to upload my photos to my library. Could you please fix this. I have sevearl photos I need to upload in order to use for new emails!! Every time I upload, I get a message telling me that it cannot be done.
I liked it better the other way. This NEW thing you are doing with the Library is NOT working on my MacBook Pro. Very disappointing. I cannot load any photos ANYMORE!!!
Can't upload a simple image, much less multiple images at once.
Frequent Visitor
SO frustrating! i'm all about improvements however this is not ok! your instruction video does not give enough specifics/how to….argh!
Not matter the file size my images will not upload! HELP! I am running trial and would like to upload images to emails
Regular Visitor
I am getting an error message every time. Fix this **bleep** thing. I am on deadline!
I cannot release a campaign without being able to upload my files. Can someone help me? I've not had an issue with this before and it appears CC has made some changes to the file upload.
Occasional Visitor
Since you changed the system, I have not been able to upload any of my new photos for my newsletter. Can you please put the old system back in place. This is terrible!
Regular Visitor
I keep getting an error when trying to upload an image, but it won't tell me what's wrong with it. It's REALLY pissing me off.
why won't my files or photos upload from my desktop when they are not copyrighted, they are my own work???!!!
Occasional Visitor
We don't understand why it's not working. We have followed all your instructions. Ever since you change the upload interface it has not worked. Very frustrating!
Visitor
For two days now I can't upload an image. File size is only 200x200, jpeg. It's a new logo. I also tried to add a logo I added earlier that worked and it would not load that one either.
Gives me a red exclamation/error every time I try to upload on my mac, through Safari! What is going on!!!!? This needs to be corrected.
Occasional Visitor
I am having constant issues with upload. I have checked my image size and made sure the color mode is RGB but the image is still receiving an error.
Image wont load
Frequent Visitor
I keep receiving an error message when trying to upload jpeg file
Occasional Visitor
I really am not liking this new system. I am having all my drops errored for some reason, the error message is not clear on what is wrong about the photo upload!! No comment on size, or labeling? Help!!! Andrea
before I never have this kind of problems I need help.

Glad to hear it Suzanne! We are aware of the issues with uploadin in Safari and working to resolve as soon as possible. In the meantime, using another browser will be the best way to upload images to your account. Thank you all for your patience. 

Hi Brian, I am sorry to hear this. Are you seeing an error when you try to upload? I see you are working in Safari, is it possible to test another browser? We're working to resolve some trouble uploading in Safari but you should not see this in another browser.
Frequent Visitor
The new Upload to Library interface is terrible. It makes it very difficult to upload pics from my computer and only wants to show me the stock images. I cannot find most of the pics that I've used in the past and half the time am having to post without pics because it takes too much of my time to try to locate them.
gmb
what happened to the old uploader this one is terrible and gives me errors every time i try and upload something
Visitor
I am getting an upload error notice when trying to upload a jpg or png to the library.
Occasional Visitor
I can't upload any pictures from my computer to my library, It always give me an error message to try again. But it doesn't work
please help
Visitor
I can't get images to upload for some reason, and images I have uploaded in the past are no longer visible. Please change it back to the way it was immediately.
Occasional Visitor
The new uploading system for images is TERRIBLE. It keeps saying "We had trouble processing your request. Please try again later." Well, waiting until later doesn't help, at all. There is no reason this file shouldn't upload as it is the proper size, resolution, file type and color. We use Constant Contact for a business, and we have clients expecting their emails sent out at certain times. This is EXTREMELY frustrating.
Occasional Visitor
Using a Mac, with Safari web browser