cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't copy an article

Occasional Contributor

I can't copy an article

It continues to give me the 'login' option but won't let me copy it, even though I copied a previous email about 15 minutes ago. Help!

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: I can't copy an article

Hello @NeilS797,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. In most cases logging out of your account and restarting your browser helps resolve the issue. If this does not work the issue may be related to the browser that you are using. Trying an alternate browser will determine whether the issue is related to your current browser or not. If you need help with copying a campaign follow the steps found here.

Please feel free to reach out again if you are continuing to experience any issues.

Thank you,

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!