cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blogger

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

New Blogger

Trying to customize my Blog and may have clicked on Constant Contact by mistake. I am trying to learn about blogging, affiliate marketing, etc to help my girl friend for when she is ready to launch her business. I would appreciate any suggestions, please?
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: New Blogger

Hello @GeorgeN015,

If you are looking to get started with email marketing Constant Contact is the right place for you! However, when it comes to blogging we do not currently offer a blogging platform. A quick internet search should give you quite a selection of blogging options. For more detailed information about what Constant Contact can offer you check out this link!

If you would like to sign up for services our sales team would be happy to help you get started. Click here for their contact information and hours of operation.

I hope that this helps! You can always reach out to us if you have questions or concerns.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!