cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Email Needs Improvement

Occasional Participant

Welcome Email Needs Improvement

Constant Contact: The welcome email that you send to our constituents is really subpar. It cannot be customized to reflect our brand, cannot be styled in the way an email campaign can. Why not? This just doesn't make sense to me. What would you think if you got this from a company you do business with?

We rely on Constant Contact to communicate with a range of constituents. But I don't feel good about thier receiving this communication from us. (The notice we recently recieved indicating that Constant Contact will increase our costs by more than 10% makes me feel even less good about it!) 

Capture.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Welcome Email Needs Improvement

Hello @EmilyB1,

Thank you for coming over to the Community with your questions. I can understand the importance of having the same editing experience throughout the product to ensure your branding is consistent. I do have some good news about this topic! We are currently in the process of updating and improving the welcome email editing experience to allow for more consistency and customization. At this time I do not have a definite ETA on when this will be available for all accounts. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure notify our customers here on the Community and within the notification panel in your account when this feature is available.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Participant

Re: Welcome Email Needs Improvement

Glad to know you are working on it.