cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unsubscribed

Highlighted
All Star

unsubscribed

Is there a glitch in the unsubscribe function? It just got a notice that I unsubscribed, which of course I certainly never would since it is my account...The reason given was that I never signed up...very weird and I hoping neither Constant Contact nor I were hacked...
1 REPLY 1

Re: unsubscribed

Hi @LisaP940

I'm sorry to hear your own email has been marked as unsubscribed! Have you recently forwarded any of your emails? When a contact shows as unsubscribed, but they did not do it themselves, it's usually because they have forwarded the email from their inbox. The recipient of the forwarded email will then click to Unsubscribe without realizing they did not receive the email directly. Doing this causes the subscriber who originally forwarded the email to be unsubscribed. Because of this I suggest to resubscribe your email address through the steps listed here.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.