cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Media emails

Occasional Contributor

Social Media emails

I have set up my social media emails and they worked well in the past. However I only see them going to Twitter and FB now. My LinkedIn page does not show any emails since the middle of May. Why are my LinkedIn emails not going. I see that the section where I place them says Twitter, Facebook and 1 More, which is LinkedIn..but they are just not going there.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Social Media emails

Hello @SandyM90

I reviewed your account and I believe I may have found the issue. On your email campaign you have a link to your company LinkedIn page. The social share does not work for company LinkedIn pages. It will only connect to your personal LinkedIn Page. I am showing that social share is connected to your personal LinkedIn page. Because I am not following you I cannot see your post. When you log in click on the Profile Tab, click on the arrow next to “View profile as” and select Recent Activity. That will show your posts.

If you would like your campaign to be posted to your company LinkedIn page you can get the Short URL to the campaign and post it manually to your company LinkedIn page.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.