Master email marketing fundamentals. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge Week 2!

My Library - Ability to display more (or unlimited) images per page

0 Votes

I would find it extremely valuable to see all the images on one page, with the details available when the image is clicked, rather than as it is now will few on a page and  being unable to easily scroll through to determine if there are duplicates that can be removed.

Thank you.

4 Comments
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Clarifying

Hello,

Can you elaborate on what it is you're looking to do? You say "see all images on one page," but then mention the image being clicked. Click reports only pertain to links, so images that might be associated with those links wouldn't be included in that reporting. Are you looking to have the explicit text, image, or button info included with the click reports?

Or are you trying to have every single image in your entire library display on a singular page, without having to scroll down or click over to another page?

rcppubs23
Marketing Legend

I agree with this idea, though not necessarily see all images on one page. Perhaps there could be a dropdown that lets you specify how many you want to see at once, like there is on lists of contacts, for instance. Further, it would be better if the thumbnails showed the image, not a cropped version of it. As it stands now, it can be hard to recognize a horizontal image when only the center square of it is displayed. I don't know where the idea came from that all images should be square.

BettyS711
Rookie

William, in response to this comment you sent, the answer is yes. Not having to click to see the next group of photos.

Your Comment: Or are you trying to have every single image in your entire library display on a singular page, without having to scroll down or click over to another page?

William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

After speaking with our higher level technical team, this idea most aligned with an existing feature request with the title this thread was updated to have. For voting and voicing of use cases for more sorting and filtering options for the library, please see this Idea thread

Resources
Getting Started with Ideas

Welcome to Ideas! This board is dedicated to providing a space for our intrepid users to provide personal insight and feedback on additions and enhancements they’d like to see in your Constant Contact account.

Read more
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More