Introduce Yourself to the Community

Nick_S
Administrator

Welcome to the Constant Contact Community! We are thrilled to have you here. Our goal is to provide you with new ideas, valuable marketing insights, and helpful advice to drive results for your business through your Constant Contact account.

Whether you're a newcomer or a seasoned member, we want to get to know you better. Please introduce yourself and share a bit about your role and what you hope to gain from being a part of this community.

• What is your name?
  • Tell us about your small business or nonprofit and the work you do there.
  • What do you enjoy most about running your own business or nonprofit organization?
  • Share any fun passions or areas of interest, even if they’re not directly related to your marketing endeavors!

We’re excited to connect with each and every one of you!

After you’ve shared a bit about yourself, you might be thinking… What's next? We’ve got you covered.

Content Manager

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

115 REPLIES 115
KimGCHeartWise
Campaign Collaborator

Hi Nick, I'm Kim Gordon Cumbo. My business is HeartWiseHealingPaths.com  This business grew from my previous business, IgniteChangeCoaching.com.  As a coach, I evolved along with my clients. Communication externally was not enough for them. The intuitive skills I utilize in other areas of my life opened opportunities to grow even more to help me help my clients.  I trained in all levels of Reiki.  I learned different intuitive and spiritual communication and connection skills, which became a part of my life and business.  I trained in the modality of SoulCollage and other intuitive art classes worked well. 

Life changed and we downsized and moved.  I had the last elective (knee replacement) two days before the COVID-19 lockdown.

Like everyone being in lockdown I adapted. Being flexible and adaptable to being with family safely; learning more technology, especially Zoom; and practicing being with myself, my partner, and our new home on a full-time basis. There were bumps, hills, and valleys; yet the ambivert in me appreciated less time OUT and being BUSY. 

This impacted my business as I was an in-person business. I utilized the lockdown well and found great joy in learning how to work more in-depth with Oracle cards, particularly the Angel Guide Oracle by Kyle Gray UK. I also learned how to work with crystals through the Crystal Guide Energy Training (I am certified). I learned how to hold my own Reiki Shares, SoulCollage Classes, individual Reiki sessions (both human and Animal Reiki) ONLINE, and up-leveled my Reiki by taking the Hawaiian Karuna Master training, and Animal Reiki Master Training. 

All that I do is still done online, with some hybrid opportunities coming in the future. 

Intuition, self-discovery, personal wisdom, self-empowerment, healing energy, communication, creativity, and continual learning are what I have focused on in my life personally;  and this is what I want for everyone I come in contact with on social media, in daily life, for my family, of my clients and students. 

We have a Siberian Forest Kitten, Gorm who is 7 months old; Fred's first cat (hypoallergenic). My partner, Fred, retired from Energy Conservation work (40 Years) He is a vegetable gardener, and a Saxophone and Flute Jazz musician, who is in two bands. We trailer camp in Oregon State Parks. The 5 adult kids and the 8 grandchildren keep us busy in the Summer. We love canoeing, trees, animals, the ocean, and rivers.  Driving on backcountry roads, dancing, music (just about any, except for opera), and gluten-free cooking and meals fill us with joy that soothes and heals. 

About me- My loves- my 4 sons and 1 daughter and their 8 kiddos; meditation (kundalini), creating crystal grids, needle felting dolls, organizing and making photo collages of family or other photos of nature or art; dancing as I can; caring, laughing and supporting my 91-year-old father; exploring new places with Fred, travel to Ireland/England/New Orleans/and Pacific Northwest Cities; this should be first, laughing and finding Joy in  with Fred/family/kitten/life through the good, hard, and wisdom gathering experiences

Kim Gordon Cumbo : )
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

I am grateful for the opportunity to connect with you and appreciate you sharing your journey and passions. Your commitment to ongoing growth and flexibility, especially in transitioning your in-person offerings to an online platform, is impressive. Your path is clearly focused on nurturing intuition, promoting healing, and empowering those you serve, which is truly meaningful.

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

CarolynlL
Campaign Contributor

My name is: Carolyn Lawscha, I have an online Wedding/Bridal Accessory boutique.  www.weddingjut4u.biz  I frequently write posts for my social media.  I just recently created a qr code that is visible on my site. It links to parts of my site, You tube and social media.  What I would like to know how to add my qr code within my posts

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Welcome @CarolynlL 

You can do this a few ways:

1. Save the QR code image file to your computer. Make sure it's in a widely supported image format like JPEG, PNG, or GIF.

2. Navigate to where you want to add the QR code (e.g., an email campaign, a newsletter, social media site, etc.).

3. Find the option to insert an image. This is typically represented by an "Image" or "Picture" button in the editor toolbar.

4. Upload your QR code image from your computer. 

Hope this helps

PaulB856
Rookie

Hi Everyone,

I am Brotchman. One of my prime missions in life is to share joy through music. I am a song catcher. Grab'em right from the sky I do. Then I give them a run for their money this way and that both lyrically and musically until one is ready to be released like a butterfly and visit its melodic ear pollen upon the unsuspecting. My competing passion is continuing to build our wonderful homestead farm in the beautiful hills of Vermont with my dear wife Abigail. I am very excited to be a new member of the Constant Contact community so that we may find our way to building audience for my music. I have been a performing musician for many years but I have never pursued it with the serious marketing dedication that is required until now. I have a bit of a niche. I write a lot of topical material and songs to inspire change for the good of the world. My most cherished compliment came from the lips of Pete Seeger after he accompanied me at Grand Central Station on my song "No War No More" (song video on my youtube channel). My songs touch people's hearts, heads and feet. I want to share them with the world. My dream is to lead a sea of people with arms waving in the air singing and saying the pledge to "Allegiance To The Blue", my climate change anthem for the planet.

I have high hopes for the positive marketing progress I can attain with the help of CC. 

Thank you for welcoming us into this community.

Truly,

Brotchman

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Greetings, @PaulB856!

We’re delighted to have you join the Constant Contact community. Your enthusiasm for music and your mission to spread joy through your songs is truly admirable.

We’re excited that you are using Constant Contact to expand your reach. With your unique and uplifting music, there’s an audience eagerly waiting to discover your talents.

As you embark on this new marketing journey, we’re confident Constant Contact will be a valuable tool for connecting with a larger audience and nurturing your fanbase. Our community is filled with supportive individuals and a wealth of resources and expertise to support you.

Wishing you the best of luck in your musical endeavors. Keep sharing your passion and inspiring positive change through your music!

CarolL442
Campaign Contributor

Carol Klander, I have been loving my occupation as Real Estate broker for well over 20 years. I prefer buyers, as my main occupation is finding the right property for the right person. Threw out this time I have made so many friends. 

As for my social events cooking is my pride! I can cook for a Croud in 45 min. amazing ? ha ha it was done before. 

I love animals and have been a healer of many. as a teenager I had a baby antelope. Mother died, and I raised it to be free to game farm. want to know more? I currently have three small poodles. Mother and two siblings. Love life and be a good person and be happy.   

CarolL442
Campaign Contributor

I am a real estate broker for Home Smart. I just joined this team

Nick_S
Administrator

Wow! It sounds like you're a person of many talents and interests, Carol! It's not every day you get to raise an antelope. We're excited to have you join the Community and look forward to seeing your infectious enthusiasm on display. As you're in real estate, might I suggest checking out our Campaign Feedback board? It's a place where you can share things like the email templates you've created and solicit feedback from your peers. We definitely see a lot of Real Estate folk jump in from time to time, and I bet you could provide some valuable observations on others' work.

Content Manager

RealtaSnap
Campaign Expert

Hi Nick and Constant Contact Connects,

I'm David and I run RealtaSnap, a real estate media company specializing in HDR photography, videography, drone footage, and 3D tours. We help real estate professionals showcase properties in the best light, with a guaranteed 24-hour turnaround time for all our high-quality, HDR images. I love the creative freedom and the ability to innovate in the real estate media space. It's incredibly rewarding to see how our work helps clients market their properties more effectively and achieve their goals. I have a passion for cooking and exploring new culinary techniques. When I'm not working, you can often find me experimenting in the kitchen or planning my next beach trip. I also enjoy skiing and snowboarding during the winter months.

David Filiberti
Co-Founder
RealtaSnap
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Welcome to the community @RealtaSnap 

If you are looking for a chance to promote your social media and business links, feel free to share here!

MelanieDiehl
Community Coach
0 Votes

Hey David.

Your business model sounds super cool. I coached someone in your space last year and she loved providing services like you offer. Where are you located? What's been your best kitchen experiment? 

Melanie Diehl

Melanie & co Marketing Collective

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

ColleenA1
Campaign Collaborator

Hello everyone! I'm Colleen Anderson, and I run two wonderful services: Mom's Choice Nanny Agency and Mom's Choice Birth and Beyond Doula Services.

At Mom's Choice Nanny Agency, we are a referral agency matching professional nannies with our amazing parents who require their services. We ensure the perfect fit through our rigorous vetting process, providing reliable and nurturing childcare tailored to each family’s unique needs.

Our doula services offer a one-stop birthing experience, supporting families from prenatal care through birth, postpartum, and lactation counseling, plus newborn care and parental support.

As a newcomer to the Constant Contact community, I hope to connect with other small business owners and learn from their experiences. I'm dedicated to growing and promoting my brand by creating my own content. I'm excited to gain insights, share knowledge, and build meaningful relationships within this supportive community.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @ColleenA1! I'm glad to see you here. We have fantastic resources here in the Community to help you start your marketing journey. I recommend visiting our New Customer Hub if you haven't done so already. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
ColleenA1
Campaign Collaborator

Thank you!

MelanieDiehl
Community Coach

Hi @ColleenA1

Congratulations on your businesses. They both sound very exciting. Where are you located? How do you work with clients: only in person or do you offer virtual support as well?

I'm sure you'll find loads of resources and support here in the Constant Contact community. It's a pretty cool space 😊

Melanie Diehl

Melanie & co Marketing Collective

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

RobertL318
Rookie

Hello. My name is. Bobh.   I am a representative of the. Nebraska fire fighters.   My job is to forward emails to town and villages fire departments.  This is no profit and very important information.  I just joined and need help to setup so I can forward an important email to 43 fire departments.  I sure could use some advice

thanks. Bobh

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @RobertL318!

We're happy to have you here! Making sure fire fighters have everything they need to do their job properly is very important! If you are looking for more information on how to get acclimated with the product, make sure to check out our New Customer Hub. It has written tutorials, on-demand videos, and live webinars. We also have daily "Ask a Trainer" sessions you can join to ask questions. We also have a support line you can call for help!

And, of course, if you have any specific questions you are welcome to ask them in our Questions & Discussions board and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Content Manager

JesseG979
Rookie
0 Votes

Jesse Guerra

Travel advisor

traveling all over

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Welcome @JesseG979, thrilled to have you here. Feel free to reply and comment on this post with your social links to share with the community. 

St.GeorgeBakersfield
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hi Nick, I’m Jim, AKA Jim the Greek.

I’m a retired IT engineer; professional in hardware, design & programming. 
I volunteer my time & effort for my church, St. George Greek Orthodox Church - Bakersfield, I do all the web stuff & social media. 
I’ve had the opportunity to ask question & was answered, thank you. I’ll try to help with my little knowledge of CC. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST
OCT 02
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 2:30PM EST