Surveys

elizabeth.cote
Participant

Surveys

I am currently searching for a survey delivery method that competes with  as their pricing is astronomical for a small non-profit company like ours. Would developers be able to demonstrate how the results of a survey can be reported. They are expensive but  does offer a great reporting system. I need to know if the Constant Contact offerings are the same or similar. Please give us more information on not only filling out a survey, but what it looks like when you are at the reporting stage. Is it only csv reports or can you download a pdf of the results?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @elizabeth.cote ,

Here's how to build survey pages

Here's how their reporting works

You're welcome to test out the system to see if it will fit your needs, and make your decision from there. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here, or call in if you'd like live, 1:1 assistance. If you have any feedback regarding the survey pages, feel free to voice it in the feedback boards as well, for voting and direct Voice of Customer (VoC) submission.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.