Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Send Button

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Quick Send Button

I want to send an email from the quick send button for a new campaign I just created. However, the new campaign is not listed in the quick send tab for me to send it that way to one client. How can this be changed so I can send a new campaign via quick send just for one client at the moment? In other words, I want to send a new campaign to one client via quick send.

Please reply to:

jameshultoniii@gmail.com

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Quick Send Button

Hi @H.JamesH63

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. Unfortunately, the campaign must be in a sent status to use the QuickSend feature, otherwise, you will need to add the contact to its own list and send the email out. You may also add yourself to your own list and then use QuickSend to send to the other contact. I hope this assists you. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out if you have other questions. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!