Collect personal information through survey page

We will need to find another platform since you changed the survey tool. Missing:

Rate items on a scale
Skip question logic
Allow users to enter a comment
Contact block questions (collecting respondent information) w/ options to add to contact list or not)
Long text answers (500 limit current, compared to old 1000 character limit)
Landing / Closing pages

3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @LauraB755  thank you for sharing this feedback with us! All of the ideas you have mentioned are feature requests we are currently collecting feedback on. Because of this we have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Frankie_P

Hi @LauraB755 we wanted to share some follow-up information with you on these requests. The good news is the option to rank answers either in order or on a scale is now available. We also have active feature request threads for having the ability to include skip logicallow users to enter a comment, and edit the closing Thank You page. In fact we would recommend commenting or voting on these threads directly so your feedback is stored in the proper place. As for the character limit on open ended questions, what are some cases where you would need more than a 500 character limit?

TraceyLeeD
Regular Participant
I'm using the new survey editor for the first time. I can't seem to find a way to ask people to give me their email address/contact info like we used to be able to do. I need to be able to require contact info or my survey is moot. Can this please be added ASAP?
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More