cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WordPress Plugin - Phone maps to wrong field

Occasional Contributor

WordPress Plugin - Phone maps to wrong field

The WordPress Plugin for a signup form allows you to specify which fields to display on the form.  If you select the Phone field, the plugin incorrectly maps this field to Mobile Phone rather than Home Phone.  Address fields map correctly to Home address fields.  When you create a landing page, Phone maps correctly to Home Phone.

This is a bug that should be fixed.  The only work around is to go into each new contact and cut and paste the phone number into the correct location.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: WordPress Plugin - Phone maps to wrong field

Hi @GeologistsofJacksonHole 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with this problem. I have reported the problem to our team so they can take a look at this. If you should run into anything else, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact, have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!