Adding Contacts

JavierL65
Home & Building Services

Adding Contacts

I have several Customers that have different properties but I can only add 1 Contact.  How can I add Multiple address for teh same e-mail address? 

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @JavierL65 ,

If you're needing to add multiple physical addresses for contacts, you can add extra address bars through custom fields (e.g. address2, state2, country2, zip code2, etc). Then those will be available as options when you import contacts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
JavierL65
Home & Building Services

and that is located where?

You can manage your custom fields through the Contacts tab or the My Account tab. Make sure to check the link in my earlier message for a full overview and visual aids regarding custom field management.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.