We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Autoplay on webpage not working when click from Constant Contact

HiddenS
Participant

Autoplay on webpage not working when click from Constant Contact

We have a video on autoplay on our website. When I click to the page from a link on a CC, the autoplay doesn't work. Any ideas why?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @HiddenS ,

I checked the video link in your drafted email, and the video started playing automatically. Does your video not autoplay when accessed through a tracking link in a regular, live sendout? Or is the video not playing for you at all when you try to access the site from your email even in Preview? Does this issue occur in other browsers or in Incognito / Private browsing? It's possible there's a caching error occurring in your current browser, which may cause the video to not autoplay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.