Domain name being changed automatically by Constant Contact

KhervinP
Occasional Participant

Domain name being changed automatically by Constant Contact

The domain name is being changed automatically by Constant Contact when we are sending out emails. So instead of appearing as , it is appearing as @ccsend.com

Please advise urgently on how to change this.

5 REPLIES 5
William_D

Hello @KhervinP ,

That sounds like a setting occurring on the end of the receiving end. When I receive your emails, they show as your email address via auth.ccsend.com .

If you previously used our authentication for your emails, then switched to no authentication afterwards, it's possible that your system has that information saved in such a way. Beyond that, there's nothing on our end that should / could wholly rewrite your domain for sending. Are you seeing this same rewrite occur in other email programs, or for other recipients? If so, I'd advise reaching out to our Deliverability team for more specialized troubleshooting and insight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
KhervinP
Occasional Participant

Hi William

We did use the authentication for our emails and we are having this issue with all of our recipients. We send emails on a daily basis and this is a major issue.

We are also based in Mauritius and I see that we can only contact the Delivery team by phone. Is there an email or chat system we can use to resolve this issue as the time zone difference is also a problem?

Thank you.

Deliverability doesn't have a dedicated email address for regular support. We can try setting up a callback ticket, but otherwise you'll ultimately need to speak on the phone regardless.

Have you tried setting up self-authentication back up?

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
KhervinP
Occasional Participant

Hi 

I've checked the self-authentication and I can see that we can input only 1 domain name. Given that we are a group of companies, we send out emails from various domain names such as @vam-funds.com, @vam-marketing.com etc. How can I authenticate various domain names?

Many thanks for your help and support. It is much appreciated.

Kind regards

Nausheen

Only one domain can be self-authenticated per account. If you have further questions on this, I'd advise reaching out to our Deliverability team.

William D