Exporting list to Excel includes previously removed contacts

Exporting list to Excel includes previously removed contacts

I have removed several contacts on my lists on Constant Contact. When I export the list and open the file on Excel, it will still include the removed contacts when I checked. How can I fix this or is there a propagation time?

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @Cast_and_Crew_Entertainment_Services ,

Thank you for reaching out about this. Depending on how many contacts you're removing from your lists, it can take a few minutes for them to be removed fully. However, if you're still having this problem but don't see the contact on your list, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the name of the list and the email address of the contact so that we can look into this for you.

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.