The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

INSERT in building emails

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

INSERT in building emails

Does anyone know how to INSERT a photo or a headline in the middle of an ongoing email like we used to do?  All of mine fill in at the BOTTOM and I have to manually move it to where I want it and get it close.  It takes WAY too much time.  It is not longer enjoyable to be creative in Const Contact.  It's easier to just cookie cutter what I did last week.  Very disappointed in the "new format."

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee

Re: INSERT in building emails

Hi Amanda. If your image blocks are going down to the bottom, it's possibly because the text box already has an image inside it so it's goin g to the next available spot. If you want to put an image between two parts of text, I recommend splitting up the text into individual boxes that end right before where you want to put your next image. This should make it easier to format the email and images exactly how you want it. If the new editor is still giving you issues after that, feel free to send us your username at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and we can take a look at your template and see what's going on.

David B.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: INSERT in building emails

Thanks.

I am familiar with "not splitting text boxes" and/or creating a new one for inserts.  My issue is that when I used to click to the left to insert a photo or new text box, to drag to my creation, now the creation document scrolls very fast, up and down, and will not allow any new item in to BUILD.  I have compromised by double clicking on button, or photo, or text and watch it toss to the bottom of my creation, and slide it up to where I'd like to insert.  Too many steps!

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured