Links in test are fine, but not when email is sent out

ElizabethT172
Participant

Links in test are fine, but not when email is sent out

This is frustrating…  I did the Constant Contact check—perfect--and sent a test email to my Outlook—perfect--but when the regular email arrived to the same Outlook account the embedded links did not work! The links are crazy in Outlook and Yahoo (“uBlock Origin has prevented the following page from loading:”), but work fine on my iPhone. Any ideas???

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Y
Employee

Hi Elizabeth, I understand that you are viewing your sent email on Outlook and Yahoo and getting an error message when clicking on links. We would like to work with you to troubleshoot this issue. Please message us with your username and the campaign that you are having an issue with. Screenshots of the error would be helpful. Please also let us know what version of Outlook you are using. If you would prefer to call support and work with us by phone, here are the contact numbers: conta.cc/2BcQMt1 - Contact Support phone numbers and hours of operation.

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.