Setting up Forms and automated Welcome Email via Wordress website

SicklesMarket
Participant

Setting up Forms and automated Welcome Email via Wordress website

I am trying to set up an automated Welcome email so that users will automatically be subscribed to our lists. I have the Constant Contact add-on set up in Forms, and I have the feed set up and turned on. The emails are not being added to the list I have designated to the form. 

The welcome email is designated to send to any list, instead of a specific list. Does anyone have experience with this or help give me guidance for next steps? We are going to move to ecommerce and I would like to be comfortable with automations beforehand. 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @SicklesMarket ,

I'd suggest reaching out directly to the integration's team for the most direct support.

Otherwise, you can either reply to the @ mention email you receive from this response, or call in with more info regarding the contacts and lists not being updated. If you email, please make sure to provide your account username, so we can ensure it's being matched to the correct account. Please make sure to provide some example contacts, as well as examples of the list(s) they should be on.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.