The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Sharing a link to Facebook

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Sharing a link to Facebook

Every time I share a link to facebook there is not an image attached and it looks very plain, it's just the link.

How can I edit or design a more attractive link for social media.Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 3.53.46 PM.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Sharing a link to Facebook

Hey there @SharmaneA4 ,

If you're sharing the link directly from within Facebook, you'll have to upload an image when you make your new status or post. Otherwise, if you share the link via a post made through us, you'll normally be prompted to share an image from your library to go along with the post.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured